ASA LASER – Worldwide Innovation TT
HIRO TT represents the new frontier for Hiltherapia application: a new therapeutic strategy for treating painful conditions of the musculoskeletal system, based on the principle of the thermal exchange.
HIRO TT combines the Nd: YAG pulsed laser source with a cooling system (SmartCooler) which lowers the temperature of the skin and of the underlying tissues.
The application of the Smart Cooler allows a measured decrease of tissue temperature (down to 18° C) in the treated area.
The cooling followed by laser application creates temperature gradients that can enhance the therapeutic effects distinctive of Hiltherapia.
HIRO TT, thanks to the effect of the thermal exchange, allows to apply the therapy immediately in acute conditions, such as trauma, muscle lesions and contusions.
INTENSITY & DEPTH
The Smart Cooler skin temperature regulation system allows you to make the best out of HILTpulse, transmitting more photons faster and deeper.
DUAL AND PARALLEL ACTION
The thermal exchange triggered by the Smart Cooler skin temperature regulation system and the laser source shows more considerable and longer- lasting results.
WHAT IT DOES – HOW IT ACTS.
The application of the Smart Cooler, whose temperature can be adjusted between 18-28° C, induces a fast skin temperature reduction capable of triggering a cold chain reaction which initially involves the subcutaneous layers, followed by the deeper underlying layers.
Immediate impacts on:
- Blood flow with a local modulation of microcirculation.
- Subcutaneous nerve endings, leading to the slowdown in pain stimulus conduction.
- Muscle receptors, with immediate muscle relaxation effect.
- Mitigation of the acute inflammatory response.
- Decrease of the body fluid collection and of secondary damages in lesions.
- Reduction of metabolic stress in the tissues due to overuse or injury
COOLER LASER TT